Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 2, 2011

Ola Familia,
My visas came through! I'm leaving the 10th! It's awesome! I'm kinda sad though. I've really gotten used to the MTC. The people in my district and Zone are really cool. I'm gonna miss them. My teachers were really cool too. Oh, Dallin H. Oaks talked to us last Tuesday. It was awesome! We also had a crazy "investigator" this week. Our teacher Irmao Alsbury pretended to be an investigater and he was totally crazy. He like started petting one of my companions ear and reading a book upside down! It was impossible to teach him, because he wouldn't shut up and he spoke Portuguese really fast so we barely understood him. I'm really grateful for the oppurtunity though, because there are probably people like that in Brasil. I'm guessing he was acting like some one he met on his mission, because if he wasn't he is really creative and a little weird. So that's pretty sad about MVMS. I guess they'll be foreverly undefeated in wrestling. That's also really cool about your trip to Seattle. Sounds like it was fun. tell Nathan good job. I knew he'd start liking girls pretty soon here. Ha,ha. Just for the record: Who's idea was it to hire cute girls at the MTC? What the Heck?! I guess it's just to challenge the missionaries. I'm just saying...Anyway the MTC has been great! And I'm really gonna miss it here, but I can't wait to go to Sao Paulo. That's about it for now. I've got some pictures, but i don't know how to send them. I'll figure it out. Anyway, I hope you guys have a good week. Love youy guys! Tchao
Elder Jolstead
P.S. Um... one of my pairs of pants is pretty small. Do you think you could send me a bigger pair? Try 36 waist and34 length.

No comments:

Post a Comment