Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 17, 2011

Oi Ma,
So first off, this keyboard stinks. Its very hard to type when the enter button doesn´t work. Anyway, Brasil is amzing! The City of São Paulo is huge! The driving is terrible. You always hear about Utah and California being bad drivers, but some of the things I´ve seen here should not be done with a car. The CTM is awesome. The first three days I was really home sick for the Provo MTC, but I got over it. My new companion´s name is Elder Jenson and he´s a way cool guy. He put up with my Pre-MTC depression. I actually saw Elder Broadhead many times. We talked whenever we saw each other. I guess he hurt his arm or something. When I first saw him his arm was in a sling. It´s not any more, though. The food hear is awesome, way better than Provo´s cafeteria food. I do miss my daily milk and bananas though. (In Provo I had bananas and milk every meal.) So what´s with the picture of Shantewa com Milea e Neisa? Oh my Portuguese is coming a lot better. I gotta go, but I´ll talk more in my letter. Love you! tchau! Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment