Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May 28, 2012

Oí Família!
We had a baptism this week! A really awesome family. Elder morrison and his other companion found them and we´ve been teaching them the past 2 weeks. What was awesome was the fact that they were all baptized, so in a year they´ll be able to go the temple! So anyway everything is going good. No mother I´m not learning much spanish, but something cool is that I can understand a lot of what they say. I think Spanish, Portuguese and Italian are really similiar. Oh so I have to more recipies to ask for. Banana bread and waffles. My companion has a waffle maker! YES! WAFFLES. These last couple of days I´ve been eating chocolate cake for breakfast, because of lack of real food. :) ´´Dad is great!...He gives us chocolate cake!`` ´´eggs and milk....that´s nutrition!`` haha So schools coming to a close. Everyone should be happy about that. Anyway that´s about it for today. Have a great week Love you guys
Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment