Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012

Oí Família,
I´m doing good. This last week we had a pretty cool thing happen. This last couple of weeks we´ve been fasting and praying specifically for a family of at least 3 to teach and baptize this month. Pres. Ribeiro has been telling us to really focus on finding and teaching families so we asked the Lord specifically for a family that is married with at least one child the age of baptism. You know the funny thing is when you ask the Lord and do your part ( be obedient and work hard) he gives it to you. We found the family this last Saturday just like we wanted. Mom Dad and 2 children on with the age of Baptism. The thing about it though was it wasn´t easy. the Lord really tried our faith. These last 2 weeks have been hard, but in the end we got what we wanted. So that was cool. So Anyway we also saw Elder Gudoy speak at the Stake Conference here. He´s a 70 so that was cool. It was a great talk. Anyway that´s cool about Tiara. And I have to say I miss an american home-made bbq hamburger so I hope everyone is taking advantage of that. That´s cool that Joshua is getting ready for the mission now but not so cool about his arm. :( Oh Happy B-Day Shantewa! I hope you had a good one. 17 right?:) Anyway so that´s it for me. Oh Mother or someone, If I sent a letter to you for Jackson could you type it up and send it as an email? It´d get to him faster than mail. And sorry for the lack of letters. I ran out of envelopes and I haven´t had a chance to buy some. But I will today ok? Thanks. Love you guys
Elder Jolstead
Oh and when I fix my memory card I´ll send some pics

No comments:

Post a Comment