Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

Message bodyOí Família,
Well there was a black out this week. I really don´t have time to talk about it but I´ll explain more about what happened in my letter this week. So school is here once again for you guys and I think the last three months went by extremely fast. East Farms sounds like it looks a ton different. That´s awesome that you´re planning on seeing General Conference. I can´t wait for conference. I´m really excited to hear it in portuguese! I´ve also come to have a greater appreciation for the words of the prophets since I´ve been out here. They´re always really inspiring for missionaries. Maybe I´ll see you guys on the TV. That would be cool. Why do you need a van? What happened to our van? Oh were you able to find the talks on the Book of Mormon by Elder Holland for me? Anyway the work is starting to be better here. We found a ton of new investigators this last week and the great thing about one couple is they actually understand the importance of the message. That´s hard to come by here. Anyway that´s it for this week. Oh sorry in advance if I don´t respond to some of your emails. Its really hard to reply to everyone´s. but if I don´t this week I will next week. Love you guys.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment