Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011

Oí,
Sorry but I probably won´t be able to answer everyone this week. So the family reunion sounded like fun. It would have been cool to see everyone since I haven´t seen some of our family in years but I´m over it. This week was dificult. My companion likes to talk to members for long periods of time so it´s hard sometimes to get work done. Oh well. So I found out I might be training next transfer. pretty scary, but I know the Lord will help me. School´s starting soon! Hoorai! Oh which songs did you play at the reunion? The Talent show sounded fun. I can just see you and aunt Barbra and Aunt April doing that skit.haha So do you think you could send me the addresses for Shane and Kurtis? I haven´t heard anything about them. Wait so why did you tye dye socks? Oh you want to know how to get Kate beckinsale? Send her my picture and say that I´m home.haha Just joking. So now that summer is winding done I hope all your brains haven´t wroted away. Anyway have a good week! Love you guys!
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment