Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

Oí Família,
This week was ok. We had training at Santa Maria this week so that was cool. So the family reunion is this week? Oh Father I don´t need a hat or gloves it´s extremely hot here now. Eu Não gosto...So Jaren´s going to provo! Tell him to look for Irmão williams and Irmão... crap I forgot his name. I can´t believe it! Anyway tell him that Irmão williams looks like what you´d think Nephi would look like in our day.haha So how´s every one doing? School´s coming. hehehe. It´s crazy to think when I come back Shantewa will be graduating. Oh Braeden How was your B-day? Sorry I missed it. I was previously engaged.haha Oh sorry about the bee Mother. Sounds like it hurt. Anyawy this email has to be short, but I wrote a letter so no worries. You´ll get it in about a month. haha. Anyways Have a great week and a great family reunion. Tell everyone Hi. Love you all. Tchau.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment