Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012

Oí família, Oh! how I love Halloween! Yes, I carved a Pumpkin! I´ll have to send you guys photos next week. The Brazilians thought is was cool, because I think they´ve never seen a Jack-o´-lanturn with a real pumpkin. Our play did have a good turn out...of members... Well I guess you can´t always get what you want. haha It was good though, and very spiritual. I´ll be honest to hear that Kelleene is sick again was a bit of a shock, but like you said the Lord uses our life to test and try us to make us into the people he wants us to be. She´ll be alright though. The Lord will be with her every step of the way. Well anyway my week was alright. I have a new companion...well actually he´s the same companion that I had in Livramento, before I became assistant. Round 2! His name is Elder Morrison and he´s actually from Tacoma, so that´s cool. We went to Porto Alegre this week to get the new missionaries and then we gave trainings all week. So unfortunately we didn´t have a lot of time to work this week and next week will be about the same because we´ll travel all over the mission to do Zone Conferences. Its cool though. I like to see all the missionaries in the mission. Anyway that´s about it. Have a great week! Love you guys Elder Jolstead the Older

No comments:

Post a Comment