Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26, 2012

Oí Família! Wow the play sounds like it´ll be pretty funny! The fact that Shantewa will a sugar plum made me laugh. haha The train ride looked like it was very cool. It reminded me of the fall weather. Unfortunately here, its getting hot again. :( I got one of your letters today. I can´t believe that Marissa is getting married! Its crazy how life continues without you there. So I think today I will buy a pumpkin to carve too. Will see what happens though because finding a pumpkin big enough to carve here is a challenge. So anyway this week was ok. We were blessed to find a family this week. A young couple that are legally married (that is always difficult to find). They accepted to be baptized this next month. So this is my last week with Elder A Santos. I don´t have any idea who will be my next companion, but I think I´ll find out today. Then comes the usual transfers next week. I´ll go to Porto Alegre with the dead and bring back the newbies. Then the usual trainings for the next 2 weeks. I´m wondering if I´ll stay here for another transfer after this one. I like the idea. This area is very good. Its just hard to find new investigators. Well tthat´s about it. Happy Anniversary! Have a great week! Love you guys Elder Jolstead the Older

No comments:

Post a Comment