Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17, 2012

Hey Family! How´s everyone doing? Sounds like the regular winter fun. Driving in the snow is not something I´m looking forward to when I get back. So yes I can email Joshua. Last week I didn´t get a chance because of a trip that we had to do to see how a missionary was that burned himself with hot oil. It wasn´t that bad though. When I first heard about it though, my firat thought was two-face from the Dark Knight. haha Don´t worry too much about the packages Mother, I´m doing alright. Just send them when you´re able. I´ve been trying to eat better too. Instead of rice and beans I´ve been trying to eat beans and rice. haha No but really I´ve been trying to eat less, because now how its so hot here, if you eat a lot you don´t feel to good later. I´ve lost weight I think. So my week was alright. I still haven´t had a full working week this transfer. We had another training for the leaders yesterday. But with the time we have been working we have been walking a ton. We´re trying to update the members´ list for our ward, so we basically walk from one side of the street to the other looking for the addresses on the list. It would be easier if the addresses here were in order and didn´t jump from 30 to 589 at the house after it. haha We hope the Lord will bless us with an incomplete family as we do the ward´s job of cleaning up the members´ list. At this point we basically have no real investigators. We´ve cut and baptized them all, so we´re back to doing the fun part which is finding new investigators. Anyway that´s all that happened this week. I hope you all have a great week! Love you guys Elder Jolstead the Older

No comments:

Post a Comment