Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

Oí Minha Família! How´s everyone doing? Happy Thanksgiving! I think I´ll celebrate by making clover rolls. You found a Jumanji Game? Was it fun? No animals appeared? haha That must have been terrible for that drummer. Poor guy. Those kinds of things seemed to happen to me everytime I played at the school. I think out of all the times I played at the school 2 times I didn´t have trouble with the bass drum sliding away. haha That´s good that the missionaries back home are having success. Unfortunately we´re not having too much success right now, but that´s just part of being on a mission. Sometimes you do good and other times you don´t. If it was all good everyday you wouldn´t learn or grow and there would be no point. We just need to keep working and the Lord will help us out. So yeah nothing very notable happened this week. Just work like normal. Have a great week though! Love you guys Elder Jolstead the Older

No comments:

Post a Comment