Friday, August 31, 2012




Oí Família,
Wow, there´s nothing like family pics to make you trunky! haha I´m just kidding! It looks like you guys had a great time. How tall is Joshua now? He looks pretty tall, really skinny too, but don´t tell him that I said that. He shouldn´t worry though, he´ll get fat on the mission. haha I think I´ve gained about 10 pounds. Its been going up and then down my whole mission though. Its not fat though. I´ve been doing excercises every morning since I´ve been out so I haven´t gotten fat. haha Anyway so this week has been great. We had a baptism this last Sunday: Joelma and her daughter, Raquel. They´re the family that we´ve been teaching awhile now. They have a grown a lot during this time. At the beginning They said that there was no way that they´d wear a skirt to church, but then yesterday when we talked to them they said that they had been looking for skirts in the stores. :) I´ll send you some photos. We are still working with the family though. There is one daughter who needs to get married and we´ve already started the process of marriage for them. She´ll probably get married this month, because it takes awhile to get married here. There´s also one other son that said he will go to church this Sunday. His problem is that he works a lot so its hard to teach him, but he´s cool. Then there´s Camila...the other daughter who listens to all our messages and participates, but doesn´t want to got church, pray, or get baptzed...I really don´t understand why, but we´ll see. The Lord is very good at changing people´s hearts, I´ve seen it more then once. We also found another family this week: a mom and her daughter. They excepted baptism in the first visit without thinking twice. She said that when we talked to her in the street she didn´t want to stop to talk to us, but something told her stop and then after we taught her she said she knew why. It was very awesome. The Lord really is blessing us with a ton of awesome families here. Well anyway that´s about it. thanks for telling me about Jaren, Mother. I hope he´s doing good. Have a great week. Love you guys.
Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment