Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

Oí my Family,
Mother I think it´s funny how you let out the part about Jared coming home at the end. haha So that´s cool. Grandma will be going to Salt lake this next Thursday give her a hug and a good bye for me. Braeden had two concussions?! What the heck Braeden! haha So this last week Elder Holland came. It was awesome! He shook my hand and he also made a comment about how red my face was. It was really hot inside that capel and I think I was getting a little sick. Anyway so he gave a really good talk about the fig tree that Jesus cursed and that like the fig tree if we say we´re a fig tree or a missionary, we need to give figs or be a missionary, or like the fig tree will be cast off by the Lord. It wasn´t one of his burning talks though. I didn´t feel burned at all. He also gave our mission and all Brasil a apostalic blessing. That was also really cool. So anyway, my time is short. Give Jared a hug for me too. It´s going to be weird being the only Elder Jolstead. It actually already feels weird. Anyway have a great week. Love you guys.
Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment