Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012

Wow!
Mr. Tan! Are you sure that´s Jared? haha So that´s cool that Jared´s home. I remeber when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out. One of the worst moments of my life. So I´m doing pretty good. I´m srtuggling a little. I think I hit some kind of mid-mission crisis. People for some reason are starting to have a hard time understanding me again. It´s a little frustrating, because I haven´t had that kind of problem for about 6 or 7 monthes. My companion says its because I talk too fast. That´s weird that I talk so fast the brazilians can´t understand me! Anyway it just this that´s kind of bothering me. Oh and I helped build a house this last saturday. I mixed cement. You know those machines that turn the cement over and over? Well yeah I did that for 3 hours with a shovel...it was terrible and my back still hurts.haha Anyway so I think I´ll be able to skype this Sunday. be ready 6 here so like 1 there I think. love you guys.
Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment