Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012

Family,
So my first week in Itaqui was pretty good. Right now I´m getting to know the area and the people here. The whole city is my area, so it´s a good thing the city isn´t as big as Uruguaiana. Its a lot prettier than Uruguaiana though. My companion´s name is Elder Allen and as you can guess from his name, he is american. My first american companion. So anyway as for District leader, this week I didn´t really do a lot and this next week I won´t do too much because of Zone conference. I´m really excited about this Zone conference because President is going to talk about the book of Revelations, and my president knows a lot. So anyway that party looked fun. I miss american cake sometimes. :) So where are Mikey and Rebecca living again? It´s good that you´re getting involved in missionary work, Mother. It´s really not as hard as you think. I think members just over complicate it sometimes. Not that you´re overcomplicating it mother.haha How are the papers coming with Joshua? 6 months now until his birthday. Anyway tell everyone I forgive them for not sending an email this week.haha Have a great week. Love you guys.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment