Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012

Oí Família!
Thanks for the baptism pics. They got to me. Everything is going good here. I did get a little frustrated with my Zone leaders yesterday, but I´m good now. Sometimes I don´t agree with my leaders but its not my right to say anything against them. Don´t worry about the razor blades. I can get along with out them for now. So yeah... I agree that this last year went by fast. My last interview with President he called me ´´Old.`` I got a little uneasy, but I still have a lot of time. So this saturday Elder Holland is coming. I´m really excited. He´s one of the Apostles that I´ve always wanted to hear in real life. So that´s cool. So mother, is Jared coming home this next week? Krystine said that she sent him his last email. He doesn´t write me anymore. Anyway, I was just wondering. Have a great week everyone! love you guys
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment