Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

Oí Minha Querida Família,
Sorry I didn´t write much. I wasted all my time trying to send more photos and it didn´t work out. Then I got really frustrated so it was better that I didn´t write. So last week was transfers, and my son, Elder Sá left me. It was really sad because he´s a great missionary and week worked really well together. So now I´m working with Elder Rosa. It´s a little different, because we´re both senior companions. He´s just working with me until his new companion gets his visa, because right now he´s in America. He´s really cool though so it´ll be fine. So I´m still in Uruguaiana and will complete at least 6 months working here. This last week was really hot, but we had a lot of rain in the beginning. (I did a lot of swimming haha) Oh so we marked another baptism with a woman that we´ve been working with along time. That was an awesome experience, but I wrote it in my letter, so you´ll have to wait to here about it. :) sorry That is really cool about Grandma! Is it a 2 year mission too? It is kind of sad that I won´t get to see her when I get back though. Tell here congratulations. Oh and Krystal too! Have a great week. Love you guys
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment