Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012

My Family!
So how´s it going? Yeah it´d be nice to see my nephew too. :) That is really sad about Gonzaga. Its a good thing I wasn´t there this year. haha Oh so guess what? On Saturday the investigator of the other missionaries working in my ward, shot a kid over a soccor ball. It´s funny I didn´t think anything like that would happen in my mission, but I have been told that my area is the ghetto of the mission. haha The kid is fine though. He went to the hospital to have some surgery done, because according to the people that saw it, the bullet went through the other side. Pretty messed up stuff. So other then that nothing happened this week. My companion came back from Santa Maria. Is the van working now? I was worried it had died. Oh so I got to paint this week! I felt a little trunky about my old job.:) only a little though. I try to send a pic. Anyway have a great week. Love you guys.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment