Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

Oi Família!
I´m doing good. The foot was three monthes ago, when had leprosy.haha So this week was ok. We had like a rugby/ keep away game with the youth in the ward. We (3 missionaries) dominated but the victory came at a cost...I´ll send you pics of the aftermath. haha We also marked 3 baptisms for the beginning of april. They´re part of a less active family, so it´ll be cool to reactivate them and baptize some of their kids that didn´t get baptized. That´s pretty sad about the pinewood. It has to be the track though. Rebecca will have a girl? That´s funny. Mikey would have a girl first. hahaha Just kidding I bought a pen drive to put the pics you send me, so don´t worry about printing them out. The pic of Elder Sá with his bible was a picture I drew waiting for our lunch. So if you haven´t already sent thye package do you think you could send me the following items:
stomach relief medicine
Blades for my razor HQ8 Philips Norelco
Maple Flavoring for syrup
Chapstick
If you already sent it that´s ok. You can just send these others later when you send another package. Oh do you think you could send me the following recepies?
Chocolate chip cookies
Crescant rolls
Pizza
Anyway have a great week! Love you guys!
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment