Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011

Oí Família,
Wow Dallin you look a ton older! Strange to see everyone older in these pictures. Mikey looked a lot bigger too. Looks like marriage life has been good.Haha just kidding. Speaking of which two sisters said I looked a lot bigger since the time I arrived. I hope that its muscle and not fat.:( The food is just too good here.haha So Today is my last day here in Santiago. I´m off to a city called Uruguaiana and as the name suggests it´s close to Uruguay. I here it´s a pretty big city and to my dismay extremely hot.:( I just know these next couple of months will be a struggle, but its the times of great struggles that we grow the most, that is if we put in the effort to face it. So I´m sad to leave but also excited. This transfer went by fast, because it was super easy to work with Elder L. Silva. Honestly he was a lot better companion then my so-called ´´Father.`` So Halloween has arrived with all the other holidays soon to follow behind it. I hope you all remember me as you eat your Halloween candy and were your masks. For Halloween this year I think I´ll be a pancake or a fried egg or maybe a burnt piece of toast.haha Anyway with that sad bit of humor I´ll have to end my email. Don´t worry about the vitamins and stuff, Mother I don´t need them right now. I will in the future months but right now I´m fine. Anyway have a great week! Love you guys!
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment