Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011

body
Oí,
The baptism was awesome! We were able to baptize two people. One named wiliam with18 years and one named Luíz Filipe with almost 12 years. Wiliam already wants to go on a mission. I´d have to say that that is a great feeling to know that someone you helped find the church will do the same thing for others later on. So that was cool. Oh funny story. I had a dumb blond (funny that I´m not blond) moment yesterday. I was handing out hymn books in the new members class at church and I handed a hymn book to a sister who is blind...I felt like an idiot. Anyway this week was great. We´ve found a ton of really great people that I think will accept the gospel and be baptized. Unfortunately I found out I will be transfered this next week. I´m pretty certain I´ll be trainning. Its sad that I´m leaving. Elder L. Silva is an awesome companion and I´ll really miss working with him, but the Lord wants me somewhere else now. Anyway thats weird that the name changed. Newman Lake ward, huh? Oh so we get new members? The Lines? That´s awesome! Merrill will be our ward now...or at least his family, I´m not sure if he´s at home or probably at college. How´s the autumn weather? I have to say I´m jealous. It´s become extremely hot here. It seems like I´m always sweating. Oh well, I´ll have to get over it. It won´t cool up until about May or June. Anyway I hope you all have a great week! Love you guys!
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment