Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011

Message body
Oí familia!
Yes it is very hot. Yesterday it was about 95 degrees with humidity...ugh. Just have to imagine I´m walking in a winter wonderland or something. Oh well its just 2 or 3 more months of this. Feel free to send some snow for me.:) Don´t worry about that boy Ma. I´ve done stuff way worse. I don´t remember if I told you, but I gave a hymn book to a blind woman. Don´t worry Ma the play sounds like it´s going the same as usual and it always turns out great. So is this year´s play the super hero one? Make sure to record it for us who aren´t there to watch it. So this week was pretty normal. Oh this week I had the privilege of helping baptize 4 investigators of the sisters in our area. Oh so also, I sent my memory card last week. When you get it please copy all of the pics to your computer so I have backups just in case something happens to it. Feel free to add some pics of home too:) So this month our Mission has the goal of baptizing 200 people. Oh so this week we taught a woman named Rejina. She looks a lot like Jimmy, the producer of our CD which I thought was hilarious. But anyway she is really Catholic and the first time we taught her she wasn´t very open, this last time we taught her was awesome. We taught her the Restoration and before she started recognizing and complaining about all the faults in the Catholic church. Then when we taught her about Joseph Smith the Spirit was extremely strong. There´s a really good chance she´ll progress, but really it all depends on her and if she prays to know if it´s true or not. Anyway so that was cool this week. Oh so happy Thanksgiving! I ate potatos rice and chicken for thanksgiving. It was good but it´s not the same. So we have an investigator who likes art and drawing and I was wondering if you could take pictures of the paintings I did for the CD and the Bear and wolf pastel drawings I did to show him. You don´t have to send them through letters. go ahead and just email them to me. Anyway that´s all for this week. Have a great week! Love you guys!
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment