Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011

Oí Família,
I´d have to agree. Time is going by really fast. I´ve seen Jaren only in photos, and probably won´t meet him in person for at least 3 months. The weather here is getting worse. I feel like I´m living in an oven sometimes. Fortunately it rained yesterday and ever since it´s been way cooler. We had another Mission-wide baptism this week. We baptized a kid named Pedro Lucas. The funny thing is he´d been going to church for a long time now and before we taught him the Word of Wisdom he had already quit drinking Cafe and tea. He´s really cooland I was able to baptize him so that was cool. Oh so I sent my memory card today finally. Don´t worry about the package. Send it whenever you can. It doesn´t matter to me. So I feel your pain with the dogs. Uruguaiana has more dogs than I´ve ever seen in my life. There are a ton! Oh speaking of dogs, how´s Fonzie doing? Not getting fat I hope. haha This week we met a women who is pretty much like Job. She was born with a paralyzed arm then later some kid shot her eye out with a sling-shot, then later a truck pretty much destroyed her leg and to top it all off her only daughter poisoned her, put her in the luny bin and sold all her stuff including her house. Oh and all her family is dead except for one cousin. So yeah I don´t think I´ll ever complain about any trial again.:) Oh so is it true that Krystal is preganant again? That´s cool. Maybe I´ll be able to see this baby:) Anyway thanks for the email. Oh and remember about the testimonies I asked for please. Have a great week. Love you guys!
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment