Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

Oí,
So this week was awesome! We have another baptism scheduled for a man named Alexandro. Its funny because that is really close to the name of the man who I baptized almost two months ago. So mmy companion is awesome. He likes to get things done and doesn´t waste time which is awesome. He´s always looking for those who are ready for baptism but said he won´t let some pne get baptized unless he´s sure thay have a testimony which again is awesome. We´ve taught a ton more lessons than I did with my trainer and everyone has been powerful. It´s honestly a great experience to be working with him. Oh his name is Elder L. Silva. So I also have more food to add to the weird list. I´ve eaten Snake, cow tongue, armadillo, and frog eggs in jello. The funny thing is that it´s all been pretty good. Oh so today I listened to the whole Garden by michael McLean. I don´t think I´ve ever listened to the whole thing before. I have to say I really like it. I just sat and listened to the words and I was amazed at how powerful it is, especially the one about the atonement. I think it´s called Thy will be done or something. So ypu shucked corn this week? I remember doing that with Jackson. That was fun.haha Oh Mikey got a painting job? With Bro. Novakovich again? I was wondering how he was doing with work. So You´re going to Sunday morning session? I´ll look for you in the crowd. Anyway I´m thinking this next transfer will be a lot better than the last. Have a great week guys! Love you.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment