Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011

Oí Familia!
Thanks for the pics. Looks like you guys are having a great time. So I´m actually going to stay here for another transfer, but I´m really excited about some of the people here. I think this next transfer will be a ton better than the last. So I´m getting a new companion too. This last two weeks we´ve been reteaching the first baptism everhere in Santiago. He´s in active and his family aren´t members. He´s been inactive for I think 10 years or something like that. But he came to church yesterday and he seems excited to be coming back. The Broadcast sounded cool. I honestly can´t wait for General Conference. Oh so I don´t have a lot of time today so I don´t know if I´ll be able to respond to every one today. Sorry. Shane sounds like he´s having a fun time there in Cuiaba.haha He´s been out for about 7 or 8 months now right? It´s crazy how fast time flies. That´s cool about the heroscape set. Sounds like you guys are having fun. Jake came home? Wow that´s pretty crazy. Unfortunately I don´t have access to the blogs of all of my friends and for some reason I have yet to receive a letter too. Oh well. So I´ll probably train next transfer, which means I´ll see Jaren, because he arrives next transfer, I think. So that should be cool. Anyway have a great week and stay happy! I love you guys!
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment