Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012

Família!
That is awesome about Joshua! I bet he´s really excited! The excitement will die once he has to start getting those visa papers filled out though. haha I hated that stuff. So my week has been great. We´re finding some really great people to teach. Lots of families, which is really good. Its gotten a lot colder here too. I´m loving the cold here! Its so much nicer than the heat. The only problem is taking a shower. Its hard to leave that hot water in the morning. :) So the caffinated drink thing was a joke mother. Don´t worry I won´t start drinking caffinated drinks. haha I will start drinking Chimarrão though. So this last transfer has been speeding by. With more responsibility time seems to fly. I got photos from Jackson. It looks like he´s doing good where he´s at. Maybe a little trunky, but doing good anyway. haha Anyway I hope you guys have a great week. Love you
Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment