Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

snoooow
snooow
snooow
snooow
SNOOOOOW!
Oí familia,
How´s it going? I wish I had snow. This week was really hot. These freakin´gauchos keep moving the time of summer. haha I asked at the beginning when summer ends here and they said February, but know when I was excited that summer is almost over they said it doesn´t end until april.:( But that´s just their way. But to give you an example of how strong the sun is: Yesterday I showed a family picture for someone in the ward and she said that it wasn´t me because I had dark hair then and now I´m blond! I don´t know if it´s true or not but to me my hair looks the same. I am a lot tanner though. haha So the work this week was a little harder than usual. These last few weeks have been a little to easy and the Lord won´t let us get comfortable.haha Nothing really exciting happened this week. We´re just waiting for that family to get their birth certificates so they can get married. Things are going well with them and hopefully this next month we´ll be able to baptize them. That´s funny about the shoveling. We´ve also been doing a lot of service. Anyway have a great week everyone! Love you guys
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment