Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2011

Oi Fam韑ia,
Happy New Year! I can磘 beleive how fast this one past. I don磘 know if you realize this ( I know his Mom has) but Robbie has been out one year already! That磗 cool that Jackson and Jaren got to skype home. I磛e yet to hear how Jaren is going. I hope he磗 doing fine. We磖e doing great here. My companion is awesome. I know this is kind of bad but I磎 going to use a gospel metaphor. My last transfer was like the Great Apostasy, spiritual darkness, but this transfer was like the Restoration. We磖e teaching an awesome family right now and have a ton of great investigators. I磀 like to tell you about an experience this week, but I don磘 have time. Kelleene爃as been爃ome for 18 months? Wow she completed a 创sister`` mission.:) Anyway I hope you have a great week. Love you guys.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment