Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

Oí Família,
I´m glad you liked my pictures. That was 6 months in the making:) Feel free to add stuff to it. Oh so you already sent pics to Jared. He said he hadn´t received any yet, but I think the email he sent me was old. So today is transfer day. I found out I´ll be training! I´m really excited, but at the same time really scared. Oh so yeah I know Elder Erico. He was that short missionary who looked hispanic but was really hawaiian. I don´t know if you guys remember him, but he was there in Spokane for I think 3 months. He was there when I left. I have not yet adapted to the heat and I´m sure I won´t ever.:) ´´stinking hot`` doesn´t describe it. That comic book picture looks really cool, but unfortunately its really small so its hard to pic out details. So this week was difficult health wise. We ate something bad this week and to make a long story short we lost a lot of time in our house(spesifically in the bathroom:( ) It was not fun, but we´re better now. So I´m kind of sad to that my companion is leaving.... or really its a bit of mixed feelings. He´s a cool guy and I learned a lot with him, but it was hard to work with him. Anyway so today a member bought lunch for us today....all-you-can-eat....My stomach hurts now.:) So anyway I´m really excited to train but I know it will be hard and that I will have to trust in the Lord more than I have before. Have a great week everyone. Love you guys.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment