Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

Oi Familia!
Feliz Natal! So this week was really good. We had 5 people accept batism! Now we just have to work with them until the date and then after to keep them firm in the church. So anyway I´m really excited for that. I don´t know if 11:00 will work because we have church for one hour at 4:00 my time which is 11:00 your time. When is church for you? I´m free 8 to 10 and 1 until 4 your time. Maybe if you call the bishop and I´m not there just say ´´Somos a família de Elder Jolstead. Por favor ligar para ele`` Then wait for him to call maybe 30 min and then call again. haha I honestly don´t know how this is going to work. We should have planned this better before. Anyway I´ll wait for you guys to call there. Maybe I´ll be able to call you first. Anyway, so yeah I called Jaren. I was able to talk to his companion in Santa Maria and he let me call him. He was really tired though so I only talked a little. Anyway I´ll have to end now. I hope everything goes well with the phone. I´ll be waiting! Love you guys. Merry Christmas!
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment