Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 23, 2013

Oí Família! My week was good. Yep they got baptized! I´ll send you a pic. That´s cool about Riley. São Paulo is a good mission too. The church is strongest there than in any other part of Brasil. We had a lidership conference based on that talk by Elder Bednar. Its really good. There really is a big difference between Conversion and a testimony. Conversion is like a testimony in action. So my week was good because of the baptism, but unfortunately we cut a lot of investigators because they wern´t progressing. So we´re almost starting over from scratch, but its good. This will help me stay focused for my last 3 weeks. There is a family that we´re working with that needs to get married first, which means that I won´t be here to see them baptized. Oh well, as long as they get baptized. That´s what matters. So unfortunately Presidnent lowered our time to send emails to 40 minutes so I don´t have a lot of time. I´ll be home here soon so I think you´ll understand. haha have a good week! love you Elder Jolstead the Older

No comments:

Post a Comment