Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

Oí Família!
Thanks for the pic Mother. That was pretty funny. I can see Joslyn in a rock band. haha How was the 3D experience? It´s pretty cool, huh? A lot better than the red and blue or green or whatever glasses. How is it that everyone is able to start driving before I did? I think there´s a little bit of pregudice in this family.haha Just kidding...kind of... So yesterday we were able to marry that family we´ve been teaching for about 3 monthes now which was awesome. The baptism is soon to follow :) This last week I´ve had a strong feeling that this is my last 2 weeks here with Elder Sá in Uruguaiana. It´s really sad, but probably true. So I´ve been trying to work even harder to really take advantage of the time I have left here. Oh so I have a favor to ask: Could you Mother or someone else start printing out the blogs of my friends and mail them to me? I´m really curious how things are going with them, but they don´t write me. You don´t have to print them all out at once just little by little. I´d be great if you could. Anyway, have a great week you guys. Love you.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment