Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011

oí família,
I´m doing much better now. These first couple weeks have been rough.Thát´s cool about Joshua helping the missionaries. It´s probably one of the best things he can do to prepare. That´s also great about Aunt Kathy and Uncle Gary. I hope you´re right about them cutting down. So Augie´s leaving this week. That´s awesome! I wish I could have been at his and Jackson´s farewells, but it´s ok. I actually haven´t been emailing Jackson and Robbie, because we can´t email friends. but I finally recieved a letter back from Robbie and I sent him another. Do you think that you could send me Jackson´s address? I´m pretty sure he´s on his last week in the MTC so I´ll probably need his address for in the field. So the lawn mower finally works? That´s awesome. Well if you want to know about me I´ll say that one of the cool things that happened this week was that one of the people we´re teaching came to church and he´s really excited about the church. Also I ate armadillo meat this week. Looked like burnt meat and tasted like chicken(no joke, it really tasted like chicken). So yah this week it rained a lot and was very sunny and hot. I feel like I´m contradicting myself, but the weather is just crazy, because today has been pretty cold. I guess from what the president said, Santiago is actually one of the harder areas of the mission. I have to say that was a comfort, but it means we´ll have to work all the harder. Anyway that´s it for this week. I hope you have a great week. Love you all! Tchau.
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment